National Account Manager - Tesco - UKFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 960 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for a National Account Manager – Tesco (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Associate - Sales Account Management - UK
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting into the Senior National Account Manager, you will support the development of the strategy, identify business opportunities and help deliver the customer P&L within company guidelines. In addition, as a member of the UK Multiples Account Team, you will be responsible for leading selected key projects identifying major business building initiatives, which deliver a competitive advantage to SCJ and provide analytical support to identify account specific opportunities.
For this role you’ll already be working in sales (or recently worked in sales) within an FMCG company and ideally have had Top 5 experience so you can help us support and grow our biggest customer. If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about going further with our family, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary, sales bonus and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, a 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Ensure that SCJ growth in Tesco is ahead of Tesco’s performance in the market.
- Achieve key account financial metrics in line with company objectives
- Work closely with Tesco in conjunction with the Account Manager to build, implement & monitor Joint Business Plans for assigned areas
- Build cross functional contacts (e.g. logistics, trade marketing, finance etc.) to plan and execute the annual promotional plan.
- Work with the Account Manager and Customer Marketing in the development of promotional activity which meets brand and retail objectives, whilst maximising return on investment for SCJ and Retail Partners
- Exposure to account management with Top 5 retailer experience in the UK.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Financial management skills and P&L understanding,
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience at all levels as well as the ability to develop and execute fact-based business plans and arguments
- A desire to ‘challenge positively’ – think big and take a proactive approach to the customer and the capacity to course correct the customer/channel plan as appropriate, in a timely manner, to exceed SCJ and customer targets.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.