Senior Analyst, Engineering GeneralistGorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 11346 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Senior Analyst Engineering Generalist – Gorzow, Poland
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Senior Analyst Engineering Generalist (Gorzow, Poland)
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiating, planning, executing, controlling and achieving goals of the engineering projects for Gorzow manufacturing facilities, which include major capital projects, equipment upgrades, facilities expansion major equipment and system purchases and installations
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions,
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements,
- Contributes to project team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Drives the development and implementation of Engineering Best Practices throughout the plant. Cooperation with region experts.
- Work with local and regional Engineering and equipment suppliers to improve the flexibility of all processes to meet evolving needs.
- Higher education in the field of engineering: electrical, mechanical, or process engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in the management of investment projects in the international environment, preferably FMCG industry
- Experience in project management procedure and associated with the operation of the production plant
- Ability to plan project budget and expenditure monitoring
- The ability to plan the project schedule and monitoring the implementation of investments
- Demonstrated experience in purchase of machinery negotiations
- Very good knowledge of English that allows free discussion of technical issues with global equipment suppliers
- The ability to act independently and to acquire information
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and applications such as AUTOCAD and with the ability to develop and implement process diagrams
- The ability to work closely with all functions in the organization
- Proactive approach in task execution
- You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application