Tax and Statutory Accounting AnalystWarsaw, Poland; Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland Job ID 23223 Apply
JOB TITLE: Tax and Statutory Accounting Analyst
Location: Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland or Warsaw, Poland
About the role:
Reporting to the Associate Manager, Tax and Statutory Accounting for the Central Group, and part of the wider European Tax & Statutory Accounting team, the purpose of this function is to manage the statutory accounts and corporate (direct) tax obligations of the Polish entities, ensuring that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards.
- Preparing the CIT-8, TPR-C tax declaration and local tax declarations
- Creating withholding tax declarations and data for transfer pricing documentation
- Cooperating with local finance team, maintaining financial statements, and underlying records, which adequately reflect all transactions
- Solving tax issues by the tax authorities and handling queries and matters raised by external and internal auditors.
- Timely preparation of year-end corporate tax schedules, by completing/adjusting the Global Tax system.
- Calculation and monitoring to ensure adherence with transfer pricing principles
- Adjustment of accounting to the requirements of the Polish Accounting Act and tax law.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Polish Certified Accountant and at least 1-2 years of experience with taxes/accountancy
- Good spoken and written English to work with UK Shared Service center and wider European and US team
- Proficient excel skills
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Ability to learn internal financial systems, organization and data source necessary to answer full range of financial statement questions.
- Able to work autonomously with direction from manager and team based in other geographic locations.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.