Manager, Sales (Gurgaon)Gurgaon, India Job ID 13607 Apply
The Manager, Sales Account Management, is accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned channel and sales team managed. He/she is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with company’s Annual Business Plan, ensures assigned team’s sales productivity, and directs their effort in order to have the greatest overall impact on company results. He/she manages all aspects of running an efficient sales team, including hiring, supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating direct reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive profitable growth for all national/modern trade accounts and institutional customers (CSD – Canteen Stores Departments and CPC – Central Police Canteen etc.)
- Understand trade and category dynamics, develop strategy to achieve high level of product representation of SC Johnson brands presence in-store.
- Deliver trade spend efficiency via strategic investments in customers within budgeted level.
- Oversee planning of Key Account Initiatives, ensure the high standard of compliance and activation to communicate brand offerings to the shoppers.
- Ensure Account Receivable and Collectables are on time in full.
- SCJ to be a preferred partner for all key customers by delivering consistently on customer servicing metrics, e.g., OTIF (On time and in-full) / fill rate, etc.
- Train, coach and motivate key account team to improve core competencies.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in FMCG industry, managing both Modern and Traditional Trade.
- Strong sales management background in the FMCG industry with a hunger to progress to the next level (i.e. succession to Director/ CM level).
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in the areas of Supervision, Coaching, Training and Performance Management.
- Full Time.
- Standard working hours and Shift.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com