Associate Manager, Retail Account Management (Vijayawada)Hyderabad, India Job ID 12476 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet Sales and Distribution targets by effective implementation of area sales and development plans.
- Plan and achieve distribution expansion as per budget plans.
- Ensure distributor claims are settled in time by proper scrutiny and on field verification.
- Ensure retention of agreed Return of Investments (ROI) for the distributors.
- Implement sales strategy to achieve targets through analysis of Nielson & internal data of various markets.
- Develop distribution strategy in line with changing channel mix.
- Track availability of required manpower at Distributors as per plan and monitor their performance and highlight deviations of norms to Sales Manager.
- Execute and track distribution expansion by class of towns, type of outlets and category as per plan and take corrective action, wherever required.
- Execute distributor Management Information System (MIS) packages and ensure requisite compliance from the distributors as per agreed time lines.
- Build trust and relationship with key Accounts including Modern Trade and Company by providing clarity and solutions to any issue raised by them within a reasonable time frame.
- Work very closely with Regional Key Account teams in management of schemes/promotions/contests being run to promote company brand.
- Execute specific promotions - exhibitions, sampling, in-store activities etc. in Key Accounts.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 8+ Years of sales experience in good FMCG company.
- Experience in managing field sales team and merchandisers.
- Good communication, planning and execution skills.
- Full Time.
- Travel within assigned territory and to HO requires.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com