Associate Manager, Customer MarketingTurkey Job ID 14264 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity for an Associate Manager, Customer Marketing based in Istanbul.
Reporting into the Customer Marketing Manager for MENAPT Cluster, you will play a focal role in developing the Customer Marketing strategy for the assigned category for Turkey market. You will be in close collaboration with Category Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain Teams. You will do deep analyses of the market, customers and shopper dynamics, will come up with insights to be converted into action plans across the channels. You will also be working with global Customer Marketers in order to acquire global principles, guidelines and tools while providing them the local dynamics and needs.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
We are based in Ümraniye İstanbul in a business area that can be described as the heart of business for İstanbul Asian side. We can offer you a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as a great place to work (GPTW) environment, in which you’ll always feel the value of people and the sense of being a part of a big team. Based in Head Office you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of food alternatives (i.e. healthy snacks, fruits, chocolate) and fun activities such as games as well as local events that are organized to share the team spirit among our people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead development of Category Development Strategy to achieve defined business objectives for category in charge by designing in-store strategy covering multiple pillars; i.e. BTL communication and in-store materials, price architecture, category assortment, planogram and consumer promotions
- Lead market execution of new launches, define quarterly cycle priorities and cascade the plans on channel basis to the field team through meetings and quarterly distributor meetings
- Lead cross-functional relations with key stakeholders; Category Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain Teams
- Manage the budget in charge while overviewing Trade Money initiatives
- Responsible for management of shopper/channel initiatives and investments for the category
- Utilize multiple data resources for better understanding of market trends, competition, channels as well as shopper insights driving a high-quality channel/trade plans
- Utilize Nielsen reports on monthly basis to understand the market on region basis as well as define opportunities for market share and distribution across
- Support Sales Team in the development of Joint Business Plans with major customers and distributors securing an alignment on activations
- Work on defined processes to develop promotional packs, performance trackers for sales, shares, distribution and initiative ROI
- Takes an active role in S&OP process ensuring the connection between marketing plans and market execution and sales
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree level education, ideally within a marketing / business discipline
- 6 years’ experience and of specifically 3 years of Marketing/Customer Marketing
- Strong awareness, understanding and knowledge of the local Turkish retailer, shopper behaviour and insights
- Strong planning/organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Excellent analytical skills, ideally with an understanding of / experience using Nielsen syndicated data
- Strategic mind set, understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business
- Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership, leadership and can-do attitude.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.