Sales Manager - Saudi ArabiaJeddah, Saudi Arabia Job ID 1002 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity for Sales Manager – Saudi Arabia based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The internal job title at SC Johnson is Manager – Sales – Saudi Arabia.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
The primary role of our Sales Manager – Saudi Arabia will be to drive revenue growth within the Saudi market, managing our distributor in order to deliver on sales targets. To be successful in this role, you will be a strong communicator with a mature attitude, a high level of professionalism and resilience.
You will be responsible for managing the Saudi sales business:
- Reporting to Country Director, Saudi & Gulf
- Responsible for delivering Saudi financial KPI's, as per budget
- Managing Distributor to deliver sales to trade targets
- Collaborating with Customer Marketing Team for promos and instore activations
- Partnering with Demand Planning and Finance partners to deliver S&OP requirements
- 10+ years’ experience in Sales
- Experience in Managing Key Accounts/Traditional Trade Accounts is crucial in the Saudi Market
- Experience in trade and in-store activations
- Experience with indirect distribution channel management is advantageous
- FMCG experience
- Bachelor’s degree educated (or equivalent)
- Having a transferable Iqama for non-nationals is a must
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.