Senior Associate, Sales AnalysisJeddah, Saudi Arabia Job ID 16844 Apply
In this role you will be supporting the commercial team, by providing data analysis & insights and partnering with customer marketing to develop & execute trade marketing tools.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides Sales and M&C Teams with key Point-of-Sales analytics based on different sources and insights (e.g., Nielsen, Category, Channel) for better understanding of both Category and SCJ opportunities and threats
- Provides Sales and M&C Teams with key Point-of-Sales data to track execution – i.e., sell-out, shelf data
- Monitors Trade Returns, and propose corrective actions to reduce actual levels and values
- Co-leads the Sales Team’s budget setting process, and ensures targets assigned to Channels/Customers are fair and appropriate
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree level education, ideally within a marketing/business discipline
- 2-3 Year’s experience
- Strong planning/organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Written and Spoken fluency in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Team work skills
- FMCG and multi-country experience would be a bonus
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.