Associate Manager, Sales National Account Management (Alternative Channels)Lane Cove, Australia Job ID 22685 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
The National Account Manager for Alternative Channels (known within SC Johnson as Associate Manager, Sales Account Management, Alternative Channels), is responsible for full end-to-end management of a number of key national grocery accounts including Costco, Aldi, Big W and Amazon.
You will lead core business functions for your accounts by developing and
implementing yearly strategic business plans through:
- Joint business plans
- Promotional planning and activations
- Category delivery and implementation
- Trade spend management
- P&L ownership, management and analysis
- Creation of special customer packs
- Manage and analyse category and sales plans and performance
- Build strong business relationships with key stakeholders, within both customers and SCJ, through effective planning, account management, communication, delivery of key performance indicators and resolution of service issues.
- Initiate and facilitate cross functional team meetings regarding New product development to create bespoke pack sizes for customers whilst representing customer requirements
- Partner SCJ and Customer category teams to develop insight lead category strategy and promotional plans
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Experience managing national grocery accounts within FMCG retailers with advanced negotiation skills
- Up to 5 years technical, hands-on account management experience
- Ability to work creatively and tenaciously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills; both internally and externally
- Be goal driven with a desire to deliver extraordinary results
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with customers, peers and other departments
- Identify areas of continuous improvement within your area of responsibility
Compensation and benefits:
SC Johnson’s is committed to providing a Great Place to Work for all its employees. Along with a competitive base salary, here are just some of the benefits you receive when joining the SC Johnson Family -
- Additional superannuation for permanent employees
- Additional day of leave to support community partnerships through our Give2Crew
- Ongoing training and development
- Beautiful office location in Lane Cove
- Free onsite parking, gym, tennis court, full kitchen with breakfast supplies; all set on privately owned acreage
- Subsidised fitness sessions, relaxation room with massage chair and EAP program
- Hugely discounted staff products
- Shindig Committee that put on regular events, lunches, parties, fun days
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Family-owned company, with a family feel
- Be a member of a company championing a better world through sustainability and environmental protection measures
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as theBest Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Please apply now or contact Peta Groundwater (02 9428 91 35) to talk through this exciting new position.
Please no agency solicitation.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.