Commercial Marketing ManagerLane Cove, Australia Job ID 23666 Apply
SC Johnson & Son is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Duck®, Kiwi®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
This role is known internally and within the SC Johnson community as Manager, Marketing Commercialisation
Location: 160 Epping Road, Lane Cove West, NSW, Australia 2066
Base Salary Guide: AU$140,000 - AU$150,000 per annum plus superannuation and car allowance
Hours: Full time (37.5hrs/wk)
This role will be open to applications from 17 May 2023 to 19 June 2023.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director ANZ, your role as Commercial Marketing Manager will see you practice your exceptional Brand Management skills, act as coach and mentor to your team and shine as a savvy commercial and business leader.
Leading a team of two experienced Brand Managers (known internally as Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialisation), your Pest and Air Care portfolio makes up 50% of SC Johnson's iconic range, boasting trusted brands such as OFF!®, Raid®, Glade® and new innovation from Ziploc®.
You will, create, evaluate and influence marketing strategy and plans; collaborate with other departments to ensure marketing activities are integrated; manage ongoing relationships with vendors and lead, direct, and develop a team of marketing professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the short and long term Marketing Commercialisation strategy
- Take full, individual Brand ownership of a successful Global brand and a truly innovative portfolio
- Own category business reviews, brand growth plan & IGP commitments for your category and brand
- Provide inputs for the long/short term strategy for your team’s local brands
- Full ownership and management of the P&L for your category
- Deliver the profit, market share, margin & revenue objectives, communicating these to internal and global stakeholders
- Lead the strategy, planning, communication and execution of NPD commercialisation process
- Design and lead media strategy for your team’s category and individual brand
- Active participation & leadership for S&OP
- Provide inputs of local execution to Global Brand Marketing teams
- Be an ANZ leader at a Global and Regional level
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- Solid experience working in a Commercial Marketing Management role within the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry/FMCG
- Experience working for a global business who sells products into Australian Grocery customers, representing ANZ and our strategies
- Understanding of these Grocery customers - Woolworths & Coles
- Comfortability presenting and engaging in robust conversations with high influence
- Strong Business and Financial acumen
- Demonstrated track record of success in leading a team of marketing professionals
Benefits & Culture:
SC Johnson is committed to providing a Great Place to Work for all its employees. Along with a competitive base salary, here are just some of the benefits you receive when joining the SC Johnson Family -
- Additional superannuation for permanent employees
- Flexible and hybrid working environment
- Additional day of leave to support community partnerships through our Give2Crew
- Ongoing training and development
- Beautiful office location in Lane Cove
- Free onsite parking, gym, tennis court, full kitchen with breakfast supplies; all set on privately owned acreage
- Subsidised fitness sessions, relaxation room with massage chair and EAP program
- Hugely discounted staff products
- Shindig Committee that put on regular events, lunches, parties, team activities and family fun days
- Family-owned company, with family values at its core
- Be a member of a company championing a better world through sustainability and environmental protection measures
Please apply now or contact Peta Groundwater (02 9428 9135) to talk through this exciting new position.
Please no agency solicitation.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.