Marketing Commercialisation ManagerLane Cove, Australia Job ID 22772 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for Marketing Commercialisation activities across SC Johnon's iconic Home Cleaning brands (Mr Muscle, Pledge, Windex, Duck).
- Implementation of global brand strategy, adapting it to the local needs of the market and provide inputs of local execution to Global Brand Marketing teams
- Full responsibility of P&L for your category
- Identify Consumer Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the Point of Sales
- Set pricing strategy for your assigned category
- Provide input to Global lead on Category localisation initiatives
- Manage Commercialization process of NPDs and range reviews
- Collaborate with creative agencies & SC Johnson global brand team to participate in writing ATL/BTL briefs to agencies, provide input on final copy (ensuring local cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, Provide local input in final animatic phase and pre-production
- Collaborate with media planning & buying agencies, managing annual Advertising budget from media to cart.
- Leads assigned category team of Marketing Commercialization (Associate Managers, Senior Associates and/or Associates) people agenda, coach and mentoring
- Work closely with local Management Committee members, Customer marketing, Category, Sales & Finance teams
Experience you’ll bring:
- Strong functional marketing commercialisation experience
- Full category financial management and people leader experience
- Min. 3 years of team management experience
- FMCG experience (Woolworth/Coles a must)
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Strong awareness, understanding and knowledge of the local AU retailers, shopper behavior and insights
- Strong planning/organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with exceptional stakeholder management experience
- An inquisitive mindset and entrepreneurial attitude
Compensation and benefits:
SC Johnson is committed to providing a Great Place to Work for all its employees. Along with a competitive base salary, here are just some of the benefits you receive when joining the SC Johnson Family -
- Additional superannuation for permanent employees
- Additional day of leave to support community partnerships through our Give2Crew
- Ongoing training and development
- Beautiful office location in Lane Cove
- Free onsite parking, gym, tennis court, full kitchen with breakfast supplies; all set on privately owned acreage
- Subsidised fitness sessions, relaxation room with massage chair, EAP program and parental leave
- Hugely discounted staff products
- Shindig Committee that put on regular events, lunches, parties, fun days
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Family-owned company, with a family feel
- Be a member of a company championing a better world through sustainability and environmental protection measures
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Please apply now or contact Peta Groundwater (02 9428 91 35) to talk through this exciting new position.
Please no agency solicitation.
Candidates must have full working rights in Australia and be Covid-19 vaccinated.
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.