Analyst, Customer Fulfillment (Japanese-Speaking)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 14488 Apply
This position reports to the Customer Fulfillment Associate Manager. The role requires the individual to process customer orders for a portfolio of accounts and the resolution of internal and external customer queries accurately and on a timely basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactive order management and anticipating and solving issues relating to customer orders
- Liaise with customer to coordinate delivery dates based on stock availability / prioritize destinations (during reception windows)
- Day to day liaison between LSP and local country (Sales, Logistics & Finance Departments)
- Escalation of stock allocation and customer service issues to Team Leader
- Management of customer inquiry resolution through development and implementation of action plans to eliminate the source problem
- Identifies and implements process improvements and identifies efficiencies and best practices
- Conducts trade visits with sales representatives if required and visits local country as representative of SSC as necessary
- Collaborates with E-commerce department to solve systems issues
- Develops and maintains customer service performance reporting systems to assist local country in efficient management of its business
- Can do both PET (Process Team) and FOT (Front office) activities for back up system
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com