Analyst, ProcurementMakati City, Philippines Job ID 13731 Apply
This position is responsible for the purchase order creation process supporting the NA RD&E function. The creation and maintenance of purchase orders allows for the requestors to make the necessary purchases on behalf of SC Johnson for their specific projects. The confirmation of goods/services received and the completion of Invoice Exception workflow ensure the vendors’ invoices are processed by Accounts Payable for payment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing requests for purchase order (PO) creation by ensuring that all information is complete and authorized by the proper approvers
- Ensures the accurate creation of purchase orders which includes complete vendor information, items, services and materials being ordered, appropriate quantities, shipping instructions and other pertinent information needed to complete the order
- Acts as coordinator between the PO requestor and the approver/s for updates on the status of the PO creation
- Maintains any changes to the open purchase orders in the system
- Responsible for the receipt of the goods/services in the system upon confirmation that goods/services have arrived or has been completed
- Responsible for completing the invoice exception workflow to trigger the payment process in the accounts payable team
- Ensures the proper closure of the PO’s through regular coordination with the stakeholders
- Tracks and reports the progress of all requests and open purchase orders
- Responsible for submitting requests to set-up new vendors when necessary
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Accounting or equivalent related courses. Fresh graduates welcome to apply.
- SAP or any ERP experience is an advantage
- Any related experience in procure to pay process is an advantage
- Full-Time, Mondays thru Fridays, Mid Shift (4 PM - 1 AM)
- xtended hours as needed
- Travel may be necessary for assigned projects and trainings
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com