Sr. Associate, Platforms Engineer/Architect (ServiceNow)Makati City, Philippines Job ID 24467 Apply
Reporting to the Manager - Service Architecture this role is responsible for the development, implementation, and day-to-day management of platforms and tools owned by Operations team. The tools and platforms allow Business Processes and Technology (BPT) team(s) to deliver services following the ITSM processes. The role should ensure the availability and performance of the platforms and tools at its optimum level with minimal downtime for maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Life Cycle Management for tools and platforms
- Support Solution Architect in development of SDO platforms/tools/products roadmaps.
- Support Solution Architect in selecting, implementing, and improving tools and platforms supporting ITSM processes and BPT services delivery.
- In collaboration with Solution Architect, manage day-to-day tools/platforms and their interfaces operations and improvements.
- Ensure the tools and platforms related KPIs are continually met.
- Cooperate with BPT-internal and providers’ development activities related to SDO platforms and tools.
- Support Solution Architect in preparation for Change Management and ARB meetings
- Participate in selected projects.
- Gain support of teams and individuals at various levels of the organization and external partners.
- Meet critical metrics (Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators) for SDO environment.
- Implement, monitor, and enforce compliance of Global BPT and security standards.
- Actively engage in Continuous Service Improvement to reduce/remove repeat occurrence of customer disruption, identify manual processes for refactoring, and identify processes that would benefit from automation/self-healing
- Be Part of I&O initiatives (including Automation, DevOps, and any other) and deliver the commitments
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of ITSM platforms/tools support/maintenance/development experience
- Strong ITIL mind set, with ITIL v4 Certifications a plus.
- Good hands-on experience and fundamental understanding of cloud technologies, management, and platforms; certifications a plus.
- In depth technical knowledge in managing / administering ITSM, Monitoring and other service delivery platforms and tools. ServiceNow Platform.
- Permanent Full-time
- Onsite work setup, dayshift; remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
- May be required to work occasional nights and/or weekends
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.