Associate Manager, Marketing CommercializationMalaysia Job ID 1439 Apply
As the Brand Manager, you will oversee the short to midterm marketing commercialization strategy for assigned brands. Activities include of oversee commercialization of product development, provide inputs in pricing strategy, manage media planning and monitor sales & market shares for assigned brands.
The internal job title for this role is Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialisation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with sales & customer marketing team in analyzing and providing inputs on domestic and regional market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the assigned brand
- Ensure timely execution excellence in planned activities as agreed to achieve overall assign business targets and when necessary, adapt plans to improve the sales and market share performance
- Work with respective media agencies to drive implementation of media strategy effectively and appropriately for the target audience
- Independently manage global projects to be execute domestic, regionally
- Deliver the profit, market share, margin & revenue objectives for the assigned brands & countries
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of brand management experience within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Required travel to markets in the regions when necessary
- Permanent – full time job