Laboratory TechnicianMijdrecht, Netherlands Job ID 940 Apply
SC Johnson has a new opportunity for aLaboratory Technician EMEAbased inMijdrecht, Netherlands.
The internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate - Laboratory Engineer, PCM - Netherlands
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson, a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager this is an exciting opportunity for Laboratory Technicians who have desire to develop their capabilities with a diverse range of laboratory activities and a broad catalogue of product such as liquids, emulsions, aerosols, creams, powders and more.
As Laboratory Technician, you will work within a diverse RD&E team to support and execute validation test plans. You also enable a good working framework in the laboratories and pilot plant ensuring efficiency and speed in all that we do.
You will find yourself working in a hugely supportive, motivated and collaborative team. The RD&E team is very driven to managing or delivering on a broad portfolio of developments simultaneously across all EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and with multiple product categories as Air Care, Home Cleaning, Pest Control and Shoe Care.
If you are passionate about RD&E looking for exciting challenges, we’d like to hear from you!
Based in Mijdrecht, Netherlands you’ll be based in one of the most important plants for SCJ in Europe. We can offer you a competitive salary plus profit share and benefits that care about the well-being of our people: travel allowance, collective discount on Dutch health insurance, additional Cafeteria model (you can choose between a lump sum payment per year or extra days for your holidays), etc. The facilities in Mijdrecht include free parking, canteen, tennis court, game room and lots of local events are organized to share the team spirit among our people.
- Degree in Chemistry, laboratory studies or similar.
- Previous internship or work experience in a similar role, with specific experience performing tests and analysis such as HPLC, GC, AA, etc.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and high proficiency in English, both written and oral.
- Good communication skills to effectively interface with different audiences from various locations and hierarchy.
- Aptitude to work in team, showing integrity, reliability and personal ownership.
- Methodic, detailed-oriented and good analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and problem-solving skills.
- International experience and exposure are considered a plus.
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.