Associate Manager, Logistics TransportationParis, France Job ID 13170 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Responsable Exploitation Logistique
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager, Logistics Transportation
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
As part of the European Logistics Leadership Team, in this role you will be responsible for warehousing and secondary freight operations for France, Spain, Portugal & Benelux.
You will own the SF&ODE budget and service targets for your country group and the scope of the role includes inventory management and accuracy throughout the network. By managing the relationship with the logistics service providers, you will ensure they deliver the agreed service levels at optimal cost.
This role also enables the collaboration across supply chain and the commercial teams, and you will support cross functional project execution in your cluster.
If you like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about Logistics and Supply Chain, we’d like to hear from you!
• Deliver SF&ODE budget and service KPIs in the country group
• Deliver cost savings through sustainable continuous improvement and ongoing challenge of the logistics cost base
• Manage the warehouse and transport LSPs’ performance reviews, close the loop and improvement plans
• Coordinate cross-functional Cost to Serve improvement initiatives for the country group
• Manage warehousing and transport capacity and mitigation risk plans
• Drive inventory management (accuracy, stock take, quality, expire date, DG, compliance, obsolete, returns) to meet country group targets and SCJ standards
• Ensure all logistics hub operations are operated in full compliance to all relevant SCJ and country legal standards regarding health and safety, environmental, dangerous goods management, transport, GEN24 and import / export regulations.
• Own major change projects for the country group
• Lead, coach, and develop its team
• Bachelor's Degree or greater – preferably in an Engineering or a Supply Chain discipline
• Minimum 7 years’ operational experience in Logistics (warehousing, transportation or managing 3PL/4PL providers) and minimum 2 years’ people management experience
• Fluency in French and English. Spanish will be considered a competitive advantage
• Global Trade Compliance experience is a competitive advantage
• Strong analytic skills including the ability to powerfully portray data and drive continuous improvement
• The ability to build business partnerships and external collaborative relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills across the organization
• Demonstrated vendor management experience and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Demonstrated LEAN practices, LEAN Champion certification is an advantage
• You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application