Product Marketing, AssociateParis, France Job ID 14230 Apply
Note: The internal title for this role is Associate, Customer Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing, Associate to join the team at SC Johnson, France.
As a Product Marketing, Associate, you will be integrated into our dynamic Customer Marketing Team. You will benefit from a working environment with a great atmosphere and a real team spirit! It is an international experience and you will work and collaborate with colleagues throughout Europe.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a highly business-oriented role. As part of the local customer marketing team, you will work closely with sales & finance, but also with the regional team, to develop the local strategy, implement the best BTL plan possible (including e-commerce) and find new sources of growth. You will therefore be responsible for operational tasks, but also for strategic thinking about promotion and creative thinking about local activations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementation of the BTL plan: in-store activations, promo strategy including displays development, e-commerce…
- Follow-up of the Marketing budget: daily management and monthly meeting with finance
- Portfolio management: NPD launch including P&L, SKU switches planning, portfolio simplification project…
- Market and brand performances analysis (retailers and buyers’ panels): define key messages and recommendations, competitor monitoring
- Support Associate Manager on:
- Activation plan construction: objectives, strategy, KPI, action plan, ROI
- Business development and finding new opportunities
- S&OP cycle (forecast), working closely with the Demand Planner
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
To succeed in this role, you will be highly analytical, with great attention to detail and a strong drive for results. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to deal with ambiguity. The role requires a commercial mindset and you will already have gained your first experience in Trade/Customer Marketing, Category Management or Sales (this includes internships/apprenticeships).
In addition to the above you will also have the following:
- Business School Master or equivalent university degree;
- First experience (1 year at least) in Operational marketing, Trade/Customer Marketing, CatMan or Sales (including internships/apprenticeships)
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Fully mobile, both short and long term;
- Previous experience using market data/panels (e.g. AC Nielsen) is a plus
- Previous experience in FMCG or in a Retailer is a plus;
- Proficient Microsoft Office, mainly Power Point and Excel;
What we offer:
We offer excellent career development and progression opportunities, a highly collaborative team culture, a flexibility and autonomy and the chance to make a real impact.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.