Senior Associate, Business SupportPudong, China Job ID 754 Apply
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
This role is responsible for the administration support of Sales Director, China, and related sales analysis and reports support, meeting, and Administration management activities.
What you will do
- Provides daily administrative support to Sales Director, China, like expense reports, official documents, etc.
- Arranges Sales Director’s all travel plans and prepares detailed travel itineraries for sales leadership team and important visitors from Regional/Global headquarters if necessary.
- Provide assistant to sales leadership team when necessary.
- Responsible for internal and external meetings by coordinating participants’ schedules and records meeting minutes timely
- Communicates, collaborates and coordinates for important projects when necessary.
- Manage sales office administration, including office material purchasing etc.
- Provide support on commercial data analysis and reports as required
- Other tasks/projects as assigned by Sales Director
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Sense of responsibility and good working attitude
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a global environment with a unique capability to leverage regional resources to deliver a superior service;
- Attention to details and well-organized
- Ability to deal with stress and ambiguity
- Bachelor degree in business or management major
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.