Administrative Assistant - Global MarketingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 20551 Apply
The Administrative Assistant position is in the Global Marketing department and will report to the Sr. Director of Brand and Product Expression. You will work in a large, dynamic, and diverse team of more than 20 people with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. Beyond the essential administrative duties, we also expect you to be a strong catalyst for the team and help bringing a deep sense of belonging and community for the team.
You will work in a dynamic environment and must be able to demonstrate high levels of discretion, communication, confidentiality, organization, initiative, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work independently while remaining flexible under pressure and changing priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calendar management, meeting planning / coordination both on-site and off-site and arranging domestic and international travel
- Purchasing Order creation/management
- Travel arrangement/expense report assistance
- Limited Meeting preparation/presentations
- Office Supplies, Special Orders, and laptop orders
- Foster team culture through activities and calendar remembrances
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Proficiency in proofreading, grammar/punctuation, telephone support and travel management
- High degree of professionalism and comfort in dealing with all levels of management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of initiative
- Interest in working in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to manage a heavy workload.
- Thorough handling and follow up on projects, assignments, and routine tasks.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter: ability to function independently.
- Anticipates needs and resolves them with minimum supervision.
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Independent Decision Making
- Prioritizes projects and establishes and meets deadlines in alignment with needs of manager(s).
- Exercises extreme confidentiality in handling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Remains flexible under pressure and changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively deal with diverse individuals both internally and externally.
- Prepares clear and concise written communications.
- Computer Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Full Time
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.