Associate Brand Manager - Home CleaningRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 14465 Apply
The Global Associate Brand Manager (Portfolio Strategy and Equity) for Mr. Muscle & Disinfection Platform will lead development & execution of integrated brand communications, visual brand design, claims strategy, portfolio strategy and brand sustainability purpose. She/He will also strongly partner with the innovation team and country marketing commercialization teams to deliver on company strategies.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn consumer insights and opportunities leveraging HD and analytical tools, to influence broader holistic brand strategy and create winning plans for that align to the company's strategies
- Lead (in partnership with rest of team) Mr. Muscle growth planning through local collaboration on go to market plans
- Partner with Global Brand Manager to develop the evolution of the Mr. Muscle timely campaign, cleaning equality activations, overall character modernization and lead the commercialization of those elements
- Drive strategy & communication plan for Disinfection platform for both developed and developing markets
- Partner with Cross Functional Teams (Claims, Rest of Equity team) to lead articulation of Brand NorthStar, Brand Architecture and a guiding vision for unlocking New Product Development and claims roadmap
- Shared accountability for Brands’ P&L and shares globally
- Lead and Partner with agencies to develop the brands assets including creative content for Integrated Marketing Communication plans
- Lead holistic visual brand design development, and execution of that on packaging, Above the Line, Below the Line
- Partner with innovation to lead battleground strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related subject and 5+ years of relevant experience OR an advanced degree and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Advanced Degree
- Global experience/exposure
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
- Leadership of cross-functional teams
- Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
- Passion for creativity and innovation
- Comfortable working in ambiguity, and able to turn that to advantage
- High sense of urgency
- Demonstrated team leadership and development
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.