Associate Manager, Financial Planning and AnalysisRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 20340 Apply
This position reports to the Manager, FP&A Global Supply Chain-NA. This is a highly collaborative position both within Finance (Supply Chain & Global Product Supply finance) and cross-functionally (Procurement, Supply Chain, Commercial Finance). The position is responsible for supply chain (SC) analysis and reporting/forecasting of other distribution (OD) spend, supporting cost savings (C$AVE) and warehouse strategy initiatives, and management of capital budgeting for the RDC network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial support to cross-functional partners, including Canadian Logistics, Warehousing and Procurement teams and NA Customer Supply Chain team.
- Support US/PR Regional Distribution Centers (RDCs) & shipping center budgeting and functional management, including the tracking and forecasting of overflow warehousing costs.
- Analyze monthly OD variances, identify/resolve issues and prepare monthly commentary, scorecards, and reporting. Proactively forecast key functional variances and project spend.
- Partner with business teams to drive cost savings projects, quantify impact to SF/OD/IBF and ensure alignment with the Global Cost Savings Policy.
- Manage CapEx budget for RDC network.
- Enhance current capabilities and reporting to provide better financial support and visibility to cross-functional partners.
- Provide financial support for various projects including, but not limited to, MEAs, SOAR improvements, internal audit recommendations and various logistics projects. Lead MEA tracking for logistics optimization initiatives and partner cross-functionally to deliver the business case.
- Anticipate challenges and identify risks and opportunities to realizing logistics objectives; help develop contingency plans and recommend changes in strategy for the business.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- BBA Finance or Accounting with minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a Finance related position
- Strong excel skills, with experience in SAP, Power Point and BW and understanding of key financial concepts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Prior participation in projects and teams; demonstration of skills related to critical thinking, good judgment, team building, proactive issue resolution, creativity and independence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to interface with all levels of management Experience in delivering business process excellence and financial control
- Working knowledge of SAP, BW, and BPC
- Full time position based at Sam’s West in Racine, WI.
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.