Associate Manager, Global Consumer Insights and Business Analytics - InnovationRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 21613 Apply
The Associate Manager, Global Consumer Insights and Business Analytics- Innovation (CIBA) will be part of the CIBA Global Innovation team, with key responsibilities to work in collaboration with and co-build a learning agenda for strategic initiatives within the Innovation Incubator team. Specifically, the Global CIBA Associate Manager Innovation will deliver test and learn plans & consumer insights to further grow the company’s next gen portfolio of products and consumer experiences. This position reports into the Director CIBA Global Innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Innovation Incubator stakeholders to understand and translate business objectives and initiatives into actionable insights & recommendations
- Partner with key business constituents from Innovation and other cross-functional teams to align assigned research projects to the strategic priorities of the Innovation Incubator team and communicate back key findings
- Guide learning agendas and set priorities for areas of focus to drive a test and learn culture.
- Conduct analysis using in-house analytics tools, and be comfortable analyzing a range of social and business data
- Synthesizing data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports for internal stakeholders
- Act as an owner and manage the design, execution, analysis, and implication/recommendation communication of insight and analytics projects/initiatives to drive business decisions
- Leverage internal and external insights, resources, capabilities, and expertise to best serve business needs
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years of relevant business experience OR advanced degree and a minimum of 3+ years of relevant business experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Advanced degree in research preferred
- CPG experience (preferred)
- Ability to synthesize data & insights across multiple sources of information
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including storytelling in a corporate context, and crafting clear, compelling messages
- Confident doing things differently and ability to face challenges head-on in times of uncertainty, with a collaborative approach
- Passion for the digital world and its implications for business – Understanding of the local social media landscape, influencer marketing, E-commerce etc. (preferred)
- Ability to define root cause factors from data, experience, and judgment
- High sense of urgency
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.