Associate Manager, Global Home Storage EquityRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15743 Apply
As Associate Brand Manager, Global Home Storage Equity, you will be accountable for supporting the brand marketing strategies for Ziploc, to build consumer demand and market share, grounded in deep consumer and market understanding. You will be able to establish clear objectives for brand communication and a vision for short and long-term success by developing integrated brand commercialization plans. In addition, you will partner with markets/clusters in the integrated growth planning against local problems to solve by building and aligning global solutions with local markets and senior regional leadership. With a passion for sustainability, you will partner with the Home Storage innovation and sustainability team to craft compelling communication elements and assets that bring this work to life for the consumer. You will be driving the execution of key elements of the brand’s integrated marketing campaign to enable the growth of Ziploc’s largest and most global product segments. This position is in SCJ’s Global Marketing team.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the equity team and brand commercialization planning process (inclusive of social, public relations, digital, influencers & partnerships) and provide analytical support and input into agency brief development and statement of work (SOW).
- Work with equity brand manager and agencies to create robust, multi-faceted marketing plans and programming utilizing an omni-channel approach
- Manage marketing activation projects from planning to implementation across consumer and customer touch points
- Partner with Ziploc and SC Johnson Sustainability Leaders to develop, commercialize, and bring to life world-leading sustainability strategies and programs aimed at driving disruptive change and growth in the category
- Translate consumer, shopper, and business insights into strategic, clear marketing briefs that drive segment priorities. Execute analysis and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
- Lead the development and delivery of marketing objectives and strategies and support development of integrated marketing communication plans and toolkits that support launch of innovation, renovation, and base business projects
- Establish clear objectives for brand communication and a vision for short and long-term success by developing brand commercialization plans and recommend A&P programs and budget elements
- Drive the execution and delivery of key Ziploc global brand assets and toolkits covering both above and below the line advertising, ensuring marketing communications are executed and are on-strategy while maintaining consistency for the brand
- Translate strategic plans into an annual commercial plan to drive sales and marketing tactics through retailer channels and partners
- In partnership with leadership, manage the overarching marketing calendar to drive alignment across global markets as well as franchise lines of business
- Lead the communication development process for Brand Marketing back to the Commercialization team to develop a consistent approach across the channels and brands
- Responsible for the tracking of key programs, complete return of investment analysis and recommend changes as needed; analyze and review brand performance to monitor and offer recommendations to react to effectiveness of plans
- Serve as a passionate brand steward, advocate and gatekeeper for Ziploc brand and the equities the brand has built
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ of relevant experience
- Prior FMCG/CPG experience
- Strong ability to understand strategy, communicate expectations, and align decision rights, priorities and deliverables for the brand and company
- Analytic and creative thinking skills with a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Ability to influence others; given high degree of multi-function interactions
- Ability to perform structured analysis of complex data as it relates to Brand direction
- Ability to break convention while operating in fast paced, matrixed environment
- Strong bias for action, with an ability to see and manage risk
- Strong ability to understand and synthesize Nielsen/IRI data into meaningful and actionable strategy
- Strong communication skills in writing, meetings, and presentations
- Advanced degree preferred
- Understand fundamentals of managing a business P&L
- Prior experience in agency or managing agencies preferred
- Global experience/exposure is ideal but not required
- Proven project leadership capability with excellent ability to work with cross functional teams is critical, and a key success driver
- Ability to remove barriers by focusing on priorities, making timely decisions, and maximizing empowerment
- High sense of urgency to deliver winning results individually and through others
- Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open‐mindedness while applying new learnings
- Promote collaboration by valuing others, seeking resolution, and building trust‐based relationships
- Some travel may be required
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, child care, counseling services and more.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.