Associate Manager, IT Global PMO – Change Effectiveness & AdoptionRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15578 Apply
The Associate Manager, IT Global PMO – Change Effectiveness & Adoption is responsible for providing organizational change management support geared toward enabling end user adoption and sustainment of future state changes during the implementation of new or improved business processes or systems. This position will play a key role on larger/complex projects (change initiatives) to meet business, schedule and budget objectives using the Change Effectiveness & Adoption framework and toolkit, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and user experience. The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement. This position will work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved.
The Associate Manager, IT Global PMO – Change Effectiveness & Adoption reports directly to a Director with a functional role working with appropriate IT delivery leaders and users affected by a change.
This role is part of the Business Process and Technology (BPT) organization which is comprised of several groups contributing to the overall IT success of SC Johnson globally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide change management consulting and delivery including designing and shaping change management plans within BPT or its clients.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology, following the CEA framework and toolkit
- Support the development of a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted.
- Participate in conducting stakeholder and impact analyses, and readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a clear and logical manner.
- Deploy a set of actionable and targeted change management plans for assigned projects – including communication plan, elevator speech, training plan, communication plans and a sustainable support model.
- Provide guidance and support for the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
- Provide support for BPT internal communications that support project implementations.
- Work with GPMO to integrate and govern change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Partner with Global Communications, Learning & Development, HR and business specialists in the formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a change methodology (CCMP, APGM, Prosci, ADKAR, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in project delivery approaches and that of with project lifecycle and required planning.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Understanding of technology enablement with a business acumen lens
- Strong Consultative (writing, listening, facilitation and presentation) skills.
- Ability to collaborate with BPT colleagues and external business leaders
- Individual contributor that applies subject matter knowledge, skills & experience; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/ knowledge.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.