Consumer Insights & Business Analytics: Insights Internship (Summer 2021)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 14314 Apply
Consumer Insights & Business Analytics (CIBA):
SC Johnson (SCJ) is recognized a leader in marketing innovation, and its success is built solidly upon understanding consumer insights and behavior. The CIBA division partners with the Global Marketing and Marketing Commercialization teams, employing forward-thinking, consumer-centric research designs and in-depth, holistic data analysis. As a CIBA INSIGHTS intern, you will be responsible for all phases of research and analysis needed on your projects in the pursuit of a deeper understanding of consumer insights and behaviors which will lead to sound business growth strategies.
Our INSIGHTS internship program prepares first year MBA’s for the responsibilities of a CIBA professional. By working as part of a cross-functional team to tackle real business challenges, you will develop key skills such as:
- Understanding business issues and translating these into research plans that fit into your budget;
- Executing the plan, including managing outside marketing research vendors as needed;
- Analyzing new research and leveraging existing data to uncover consumer insights;
- Reporting and presenting learnings and recommendations in a concise and actionable way, and;
- Working alongside the business team to creatively translate insights into business action.
As part of the internship program, INSIGHTS interns also have the opportunity to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Executive exposure via lunches, team meetings, and presentations.
- Training in a range of areas, including neuroscience, behavioral economics and business analytics.
- Coaching from an experienced Manager within the organization.
- Advice from a personal Mentor to whom you will have access during your internship.
- Flexibility to participate in Summer Hours, which allows you to complete your work week by noon on Friday.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.