Global Network Architect/EngineerRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 13477 Apply
The Global Network Architect/Engineer at SC Johnson works closely with Network Architect & Network Operations team members to design, develop, implement and support global network services architectures, roadmaps, and solutions. In this role you would provide advanced level support to Network & Telecom technologies, solutions and initiatives. You would collaborate with related technology teams including hosting, application, operations, and information security. Also, you would direct related third-party vendors and suppliers as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, architect, plan, implement, and support global Network & Telecom technologies, services, architectures, roadmaps, and solutions
- Work closely with business leaders, project managers, third party vendors, and various global technology team members
- Align with Global Information Security on all network solutions and services
- Work with managed network services providers to support and resolve high level network issues – Level 2/3
- Research, evaluate, and pilot new network, services, products and technologies
- Represent and lead major Network & Telecom initiatives
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring with peer Network & Telecom team members
- Utilize and support all ITIL and SCJ project methodologies and processes
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or related business degree or relevant military experience considered in lieu of degree requirement
- 5+ years of relevant experience creating and supporting network architectures, roadmaps, related technologies and solutions
- 1+ years of experience with Cloud technologies
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Deep understanding and experience with core network solutions and technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, MPLS, SD-WAN, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, HSRPand IPSEC.
- Recent and valid network certifications including Cisco (CCIE, CCNP) or similar.
- Understanding of network security principles and practical experience implementing secure and robust network services including IDP, IDS, Web and Content filtering, DLP and Malware.
- Experience with various network monitoring and analysis tools including Orion/Solar Winds, Wireshark or similar packet filtering tools, GAVS (or similar), and Cisco Works.
- Experience supporting network technology solutions including Cisco/Nexus, Palo Alto, Cisco ACS/ISE, InfoBlox, ZScaler, and Cisco AnyConnect/AS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good technical skills
- Flexibility to travel and work flexibly in differing time zones
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.