Global Procurement Strategic Capabilities ManagerRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 14296 Apply
The Global Procurement Strategic Capabilities Manager will lead a team to support the development and execution of global initiatives, processes, and programs that support and enable both short- and long-term results in all Global Procurement priority areas: cost, cash, customer service, and capability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Systems & Processes
- Own and champion global Procurement controls and associated programs for all BUs, including contract governance, pricing, fixed assets management, and audit processes
- Own systems, reporting, data, and governance globally for Procurement, including spend analytics, contract governance, eFAT, and global pricing, for all BUs
- Drive Procurement process transformation, leveraging lean and/or six sigma principles to deliver optimized and harmonized processes globally
- Lead and support development of Superusers in Procurement systems (SAP, spend analytics, pricing, etc.)
- Serve as program owner for Supplier Diversity Program, lead the development and execution of the growth and expansion strategy, expand relationships with x-functional partners, business councils, and external Supplier Diversity organizations
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Serve as program owner for Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Program. Lead a cross functional team to develop and execute strategy, ensuring program adds value to organization and suppliers
- Own SRM systems and data management including performance reporting, program metrics, and segmentation
- Develop strategic and creative materials, training, and communications, including ownership of SRM Sharepoint sites
- Drive continuous improvement in program and ensure competitively advantaged vs industry benchmark programs
- Own Capability Building program within Procurement, ensuring coordination and collaboration with Learning & Development Human Resources team
- Develop robust annual training strategy to deliver training programs (in-person and virtually), which include controls, functional specific skills, cross-functional overviews, and organizational areas of interest
- Own the Procurement Onboarding program, ensuring a globally harmonized and robust onboarding experience for Procurement new hires and transfers
- Develop inspired and effective materials to support functional effectiveness including tools, templates, training resources, and connection with LMS system
- Manage relationships with Business Intelligence (BI) providers, continue to expand Procurement knowledge of BI resources, and leverage BI resources to deliver targeted trainings and industry updates
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply Chain/Engineering or equivalent degree or military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- 7+ years of relavant experience with Procurement systems or process improvement or cross functional experience in Finance or Supply Chain
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Advanced Degree
- Results Oriented/ proactive to gain depth in procurement and grow
- Proven track record of cross functional collaboration. Has successfully led cross functional programs and proven ability to influence senior leaders in the organization. Ability to successfully influence and lead through other team members who are not direct reports
- Excellent at using different mediums (Powerpoint, Sharepoint, etc) to organize information efficiently in order to communicate in an effective and creative way.
- Proven executional and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to set realistic goals and timetables using sound judgment to execute projects. Tightly manage timelines and provide timely status updates.
- Ability to develop and lead global strategies and programs; think and act globally and regionally
- Passionate about people development and change management. Experienced in creating and delivering training programs.
- Technical depth in procurement best practices and systems.
- Full Time position
- Up to 10% Travel Required
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.