Marketing Brand Management MBA Internship (Summer 2021)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 14310 Apply
As a MBA Marketing Brand Management Intern at SC Johnson, you’ll gain hands-on experiences in marketing and project management which prepare you for a full-time career in brand management. You’ll work with our Global Marketing team based in Racine, Wisconsin on a robust project with real business needs that is vital to the continued success and growth of our brands.
Your marketing internship project will focus on providing enriching experiences to help develop key skills in:
- Brand Strategy and Execution: You’ll learn how teams develop brand strategies that drive both annual and longer-term objectives of our global brands. In addition, you’ll be exposed to how teams influence strategies across business functions and geographies, translating plans into local, in-market executions.
- Insights: Through analysis of data, you’ll enrich your understanding of consumer/shopper motivations, beliefs and behaviors, leading to the development of marketing plans that build brand and commercial equity.
- Business Analytics: You’ll explore data to discover and define root cause factors that you can translate into timely and actionable business decisions.
- Leadership/Project Management: Develop your partnership and team management skills by working with cross-functional teams to create and execute strategies.
- Communication Execution: Collaborate with agency partners and leverage integrated multi-channel communication assets to execute campaigns that build brand equity and connect with the target consumer.
- Financial Acumen: Learn how to manage and achieve successful financial outcomes through effective Profit & Loss (P&L) management, return on investment (ROI) and pricing strategies.
INTERNSHIP BENEFITS AND PERKS
SC Johnson’s internships offer immersive experiences for top early career talent in our various business functions through hands-on, robust project work and comprehensive training programs. Through exposure to the company’s senior leaders, coaching and mentoring programs and networking opportunities, you’ll be set up with the support you need to thrive in our family company. As part of our internship experience, you’ll be considered in the priority pipeline for full-time roles at SC Johnson after you’ve completed your degree.
In addition to the real-world experience you’ll gain through our internships, we’re pleased to offer interns several perks which help expose you to what it’s like to be part of a team working at SC Johnson full-time:
- Housing: Subsidized housing is available in Milwaukee and Chicago, helping interns to experience living in the areas surrounding our corporate and North America headquarters.
- Company Store: You’ll have access to our on-site company stores (Racine locations) to purchase SCJ products at a discount.
- Johnson Mutual Benefits Association (JMBA) Center: Visit the hub of SCJ recreation and fitness programs in Racine for 146 acres of outdoor activities at Armstrong Park and 50,000-square-feet of indoor space including the Raymond F. Farley Aquatic Center.
- Events: Enjoy getting to know fellow interns and networking with SCJ team members throughout the summer at events that encourage camaraderie and connection.
- Exposure to Senior Leaders: During your internship, you’ll connect directly with senior members of the organization to gain insights, ask questions and present your project learnings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Current enrollment in MBA program with anticipated graduation date by summer 2022
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Available to complete internship during program dates: June 2021 through August 2021
You’ll be a great fit for this internship if you have demonstrated experience or skills in the following:
• Global experience/exposure
• Ability to build strong working relationships
• Passion for innovation
• High sense of urgency
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.