SAP Process Business Analyst (TPM)Racine, Wisconsin Job ID 10360 Apply
This role will support the SAP Process Lead, primarily by focusing business process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of SAP Trade Promotion Management (TPM) technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted business process owners and IT organization.
Requires high level understanding of organization's business systems and industry requirements. Liaison with the business to document and create solution designs. Assists with the daily AMS operations and leads general administrative support to the outsourced support partner.
May participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of SAP strategies, plans and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business process owners to understand existing and emergency requirements; research and evaluate alternatives
- Recommend appropriate SAP solutions while analyzing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business
- Create and review detailed requirement analysis document and functional specifications based on business requirements
- Work with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop, implement, test, and support enhancements to the SAP system
- Partner with outsourced support partner to ensure optimal delivery
- Ensure the system change requests adhere to the SAP Global template
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP
- Be the liaison between the business and the outsourced support partner
- Ensure disciplined use of SAP system
- Participate in SAP projects as SME
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP TPM applications.
- Strong knowledge of the integration of SAP TPM with other SAP modules.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong demonstrable experience as an application consultant in a significant enterprise applications area
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting
- Ethics and Values
- Problem Solving
- Written Communications
- Conflict Management
- Process Management
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Building Effective Teams
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.