Senior Associate, SecurityRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 11769 Apply
- Contract Security Services:
- Racine: Manage the Security Officer contract in Racine. Ensure the contractor fulfills all requirements established in the contract, maintains staffing levels, conducts training, sustains personnel quality and performance. Ensure all policy, procedures, and post orders are up to date. Manage all invoicing, billing, and budgetary needs.
- Bay City, Chicago Office and Soapbox facility: Coordinates with local management and security service provider to support security services at these locations.
- Global Security Operations Center: Support efforts between the Global Security Team and the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). Develop policy and procedures, maintain metrics and evaluate the performance for improvements and deficiencies. Work closely with the supervisor to ensure the Travel Security Program, incident reporting system, training, and post orders and procedures meet company requirements.
- This position also follows up and investigates incident reports, manages relationships with other SCJ departments and contractors, and is responsible for ensuring appropriate staffing and management for special events and meetings as appropriate.
- Travel Security Program: Manage the Travel Security Program which includes tracking of expatriates, assets, domestic and international travelers and provides a mobile engagement platform for travelers. Serve as point of contact for the vendor, corporate travel, company employees, and other stakeholders for information, education, troubleshooting, and alignment. Work with the Global Security Team to provide travel approval responses to restricted travel location requests. Maintain metrics and evaluate the program for improvements and deficiencies.
- Security Awareness Education: With the assistance of the Global Security Team, develop and coordinate security awareness education by developing content, pamphlets, forms, articles, maintaining the SharePoint site, oral presentations, and other various marketing methods. Coordinate with vendors to provide language translations, materials, and promotional items as needed. Conduct presentations for business unit and personnel.
- Security Support: Assist Global Security Team with various projects and tasks as assigned. Work with Regional Security Managers on a variety of issues not limited to; investigations, project management, event security, site reviews, crisis response, and other issues as needed.
- Liaison: Maintain relationships with local and state law enforcement, EMS services, intelligence assets, and security agencies.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience managing security operations or equivalent programs.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information while maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Web design skills, SharePoint and SAP knowledge preferred.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.