Senior Financial Analyst, Cost AccountingRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 15597 Apply
$65,000 - $80,000
This is a highly collaborative position both within Finance (Marketing & Manufacturing finance) and cross-functionally (Planning, Procurement, Global Value Management). The position is responsible for product level cost of sales (COS), analysis and reporting of manufacturing variances, supporting cost savings and Global Value Management initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop accurate product level cost standards in accordance with the Global Costing Methodology.
- Responsible for COS budgeting, including: preparing annual burden studies, performing product costing in SAP and analyzing/presenting year-over-year changes in costs to brand finance.
- Analyze monthly COS variances, identify/resolve issues and prepare monthly commentary and reporting.
- Participate in project teams in support of new product launches (MEAs), product changes and cost savings initiatives by developing COS estimates and financial analysis.
- Utilize C$AVE to monitor cost savings projects, quantify impact to COS and ensure alignment with the Global Cost Savings Policy.
- Provide financial support and analysis for Global Value Management (teardowns and ad hoc projects).
- Provide financial support to Brand Finance to ensure clear translation of COS from manufacturing to the business P&Ls.
- Prepare monthly forecast for COS variance accounts.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- BBA Finance or Accounting required and a minimum 1 year related Finance experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of SAP, BW, and BPC helpful
- Full Time with occasional extra hours during peak periods.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager.
- The job description does not constitute a contract of employment and the position remains at-will.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.