Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning and AnalysisRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 20338 Apply
- This position is in the Global Consumer Brands Finance division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the direct and allocated functional budget for global marketing and R&D teams, understanding drivers of change vs budget.
- Assist Global HR Team, as needed, tracking headcount, contractors, managing FSE’s, etc. Support monthly commentary and reporting/analytics for performance discussions with leadership team.
- Prepare marketing expense budgets; perform variance analysis to identify changes vs. budget and to update current operating forecast.
- Provide financial support to global marketing project teams (Media & Integrated Marketing, Global Customer Marketing) working cross-functionally to develop plans that support business initiatives and achieve financial objectives. Assist in Agency management, primarily billing and Fx issues around the world.
- On an as-needed basis, perform financial analysis, including discounted cash flow and ROI analysis, and make recommendations against assigned projects.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years relevant experience, showing steady increase in responsibilities.
- Demonstrated analytical skillset and understanding of financial statements
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and contribute to teams.
- Ability to collaborate to achieve objectives and produce results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Power Point required.
- Quick adaptability to multiple computer systems required.
- Ability to be multitask and to work with deadlines.
- Remote work available once a week for eligible employees.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience in product supply finance, sales finance, analytical projects, and fundamental accounting.
- Familiarity with SAP
- Strong interpersonal and cross functional business partnering skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/priorities at the same time while driving independently
- Advanced excel skills and experience with BPC reporting
- Analytical, strong sense of initiative and excellent team-worker.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as assigned by the Manager. The job description does not constitute a contract of employment and the position remains at-will.
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.