Sr. Analyst, FP&A Supply Chain FinanceRacine, Wisconsin Job ID 23698 Apply
SC JOHNSON IS A FIFTH-GENERATION FAMILY COMPANY BUILT ON THE SPIRIT OF OUR PEOPLE. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building iconic brands that win the hearts and minds of consumers – such as Raid®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country around the world. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Join our winning team of Wave Makers and Go Getters and help us write the next chapter in the SCJ story.
As the Sr. Analyst, FP&A Supply Chain Finance, you will report to the Manager, FP&A Global Supply Chain-NA. This is a highly collaborative position both within Finance (Supply Chain & Global Product Supply finance) and cross-functionally (Procurement, Supply Chain, Commercial Finance, Planning). The position is responsible for supply chain (SC) analysis and reporting of sales freight (SF), inbound freight (IBF), support of NA GSC Functionals and IBF, SF&OD Reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide financial support to cross-functional partners Customer Supply Chain team for IBF and SF
- Analyze monthly variances, identify/resolve issues and prepare monthly commentary, scorecards, and reporting for IBF and SF
- Enhance current capabilities and reporting to provide better financial support and visibility to cross-functional partners
- Provide financial support for various projects including, but not limited to, MEAs, SOAR improvements, internal audit recommendations and various logistics projects
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- BBA Finance or Accounting or military experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- Global Supply Chain Finance, Commercial Finance or Corporate Control
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of SAP, BW, BPC, and Tableau
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Exposure to various P&L line items
- Full time position based at Sam’s West in Racine, WI
- Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.