Associate Manager, Media & Integrated Marketing (LATAM)San Isidro, Argentina Job ID 15224 Apply
As Associate Manager, Media & Integrated Marketing at SC Johnson you will report into the Director, Media and Integrated Marketing (MIM), but will support and work closely with the Media and Integrated Marketing Manager (MIM Manager) – Latin America, the Company’s media leader for the Region. Working with the Latin America Marketing Commercialization team and agencies, they will build and optimize break-through media strategy and activation plans for the Latin America markets. You will focus primarily on coordinating the Region ‘s media-to-cart communication planning and media activation, including optimizing the Region’s digital marketing, with a focus on improving our digital IQ as well as understanding and activation of eCommerce/retailer media.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Media Budget Management
- Coordinate, facilitate and manage the annual budget setting process. (SC Johnson’s Media to Cart planning process)
- Partner with Local Finance and Marketing stakeholders and Media Agency in order to track and monitor budget changes and evolutions.
Media Planning Delivery & Stewardship
- Support the MIM Manager in the business planning process, agency briefing process and agency development of local media strategies and plans.
- Collaborate and recommend effective media plans for brands, in partnership with the Media Agency
- Monitor delivery of media plans, providing overall stewardship of SC Johnson investments, plans and inventory, in partnership with the Media Agency.
- Drive and maximize eCommerce potential within media strategy development, based on market business problems to solve. Work closely with key stakeholders in markets and eCommerce partners to integrate eCommerce and digital media plans.
- Lead deployment of eCommerce/retail media plans with Media Agency and in partnership with eCommerce/Customer Marketing teams. Focus on searching and reapplying best cases from lead Latin American markets into the Rest of Latin America (ROLA) markets.
Media IQ Management and Capability Development
- Work with the Consumer Insights and Business Analytics team (CIBA) to follow up and implement learnings from key media-related research and studies, such as econometric modeling, brand lift studies, etc.
- Work closely with the Media Agency and MIM Manager to coordinate media-led training and capability building for local Marketing teams. Assist in appropriate training and education of Marketing teams.
- Develop, share and implement best practices across Latin America markets, leveraging regional as well as global learnings.
- Provide consistent application of SC Johnson best practices, periodic reporting and ensure use of SC Johnson tools and processes.
- Understand key consumer media consumption trends and developments and leverage understanding into development of more innovative strategies and plans, in partnership with the Media Agency.
- Be the liaison between Customer Relationship Center, the local Marketing teams and the Media and Creative agencies
- Collaborate with Marketing Commercialization teams and agencies to determine annual advertising asset inventory needs
- Collaborate with the MIM Manager in development of negotiation strategies
- Support the MIM Manager in the implementation of negotiation strategies in an effective and timely manner
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES
- University Degree
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 4+ years communication planning and buying experience
- Minimum 2+ years communication and buying experience across multiple countries
- Strong media background, ideally with experiences on both the agency and client sides
- Related experience with a broad range of digital marketing/media including but not limited to search, brand website, mobile, content, social, eCommerce media, etc.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of consumer goods category and Latin America markets
- Travel to key markets as necessary and limited travel to US (or other central location) for team meetings and/or individual training and development. travel to other Latin America markets is expected 4-6 times per year, and to the US or other global locations 1-2 times per year
PREFERRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES
- Leadership of cross-agency resources against a defined scope of work
- Strong organizational and communication skills. Proven ability to work with agency partners and ideally with stakeholders in other countries (non-US)
- Passion for innovation
- High sense of urgency and demonstrated skills in managing complexity
- Ability to make good, quick decisions based on strong problem-solving skills, sound judgment and financial acumen
- Strong project management leadership skills
- Proactive self-starter, able to set agenda independently and work with only limited managerial direction.
- Proactive engagement and collaboration with marketing teams and proven track record of making recommendations that impact and build the business
- Agency experience highly desirable