Associate Manager, SAP Business Analysis (Finance)San Isidro, Argentina Job ID 12791 Apply
As an Associate Manager, SAP Business Analysis (Finance) at SC Johnson, you will support the SAP Process Lead, primarily by focusing business process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of SAP FICO technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.You will follow up process changes by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted business process owners and IT organization.
This role requires high level understanding of organization's business systems and industry requirements. You'll liaison with the business to document and create solution designs.
You may participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of SAP strategies, plans and projects.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
- Work with business process owners to understand existing and emergency requirements; research and evaluate alternatives
- Recommend appropriate SAP solutions while analyzing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business
- Create and review detailed requirement analysis document and functional specifications based on business requirements
- Work with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop, implement, test, and support enhancements to the SAP system
- Partner with outsourced support partner to ensure optimal delivery
- Ensure the system change requests adhere to the SAP Global template
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP
- Be the liaison between the business and the outsourced support partner
- Ensure disciplined use of SAP system
- Participate in SAP projects as SME
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SAP FICO applications using Classic GL.
- Strong knowledge of the integration of SAP FICO with other SAP modules.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management.
- Advanced English skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong demonstrable experience as an application consultant in a significant enterprise applications area
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting
- Ethics and Values
Building Effective Teams