Associate Manager, TaxSan Isidro, Argentina Job ID 18941 Apply
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
As a Tax Associate Manager, you will be responsible of overseeing the tax management of Argentina, providing tax advice to other areas and ensuring high quality accounting and tax reporting.
A day in the life of...
- Plan and control monthly and annual tax settlements.
- Advise, recommend and keep the company updated on tax issues.
- Meet the requirements and provide information to Treasury.
- Maintain a relationship not only with the tax advisors but also with the company's lawyers, as well as with certain service providers.
- Participate in regulatory change projects, providing advice and leading changes in processes and systems.
- Calculate the company's deferred taxation.
- Identify and analyze opportunities that would generate savings or tax recoveries.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Graduated Certified Public Accountants.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in tax.
- Advanced English skills (written and oral).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- SAP knowledge and experience.
- Solid knowledge of Local GAAP and Deferred Tax.
- Soft skills: results oriented, multitasking capacity, tasks prioritizing, excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills, analytical and meticulous.
Connect with us by applying online and learn more about SC Johnson!