Associate Manager, Retail Account ManagementShanghai, China Job ID 11911 Apply
The job is designed to promote the development of business with major customers. This will be key position in key account management team, and expected to play both strategic and operational role to assist Group Account Manager for business decision-make.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Annual JBP plan prepare, align, execute, modify.
- Deliver KPIs which include business growth, budget control, AR collection, gain share in retailer, listing, and other company key plans execution.
- Identify and prioritize business development opportunities and execute.
- Profitably develop the business by balancing company and customer requests and demands. Resolve conflict with win-win solutions.
- Drive cross function cooperation with retailer and setup/develop sustainable growth model.
- Developing an effective cross layers relationship both internal and external.
- Coach Field sales people to build a strong customer team from HQ to store.
- Improve and increase effectiveness and efficiency of KA trading terms.
- Drive and deliver customer thoughts leadership with advantage survey action.
- Successfully negotiate annual contracts, within guidelines.
- Conduct annual/quarterly and monthly business reviews and business planning sessions with customers to agree on opportunities and achieve mutual objectives.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor degree, CET 4 or above.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- At least 7 years KA management experience with key account, front line sales experience is preferred.
- Strong communication/selling/ negotiation/ Presentation skill
- Understand marketplace dynamics, competitive trends and customer needs to effectively develop and prioritize strategies, plans and actions.
- Strong data analysis and from data to insight to action.
- Drive for both results and action.
- Good interpersonal skill, Team player
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com