Associate Manager, Safety, Health & EnvironmentSurabaya, Indonesia Job ID 1642 Apply
As the Associate Manager of Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), you are responsible to lead the manufacturing plant at Rungkut, Surabaya. You will need to manage the plant in a visible safe and healthy working conditions, meeting the environmental excellence and to achieve the sustainability objectives.
You are accountable to continue the reduction and prevention of incidents to create a sustainable SHE system include of improvement in corporate / regional SHE metrics including zero losses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure an effective SHE Policies / programs are in place, socialized and implemented effectively with purpose to fulfill internal and or external SHE regulations
- Develop and implement safety program to prevent or correct unsafe working conditions, utilizing knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, chemistry, psychology and industrial health and safety laws
- Plan and coordinate industrial health programs requiring application of engineering principles and technology to analyze and control conditions contributing to occupational hazards and diseases
- Plan, implement and coordinate program to reduce or eliminate occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths and financial losses
- Develop SHE awareness / skill and behavior among all managers as well as employee to build a strong commitment among managers and employee of SHE aspects in their day to day activities
- Perform individual development plans and training programs for direct subordinates as well as to update knowledge of safety program developments
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Environmental Science, Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related field
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in leading similar SHE organizations, preferably in Manufacturing, Production or similar settings
- Experience in leading a team
- Permanent – full time job