Brand Manager, Pest & ShoeSydney, Australia Job ID 1367 Apply
Reporting to the Marketing Manager of Commercialisation, you will play a key role in developing and implementing marketing plans for the assigned categories. Contributing to business plans, marketing strategy, and media objectives, you will be responsible for bringing this line to market, start to finish!
This is a dynamic, fast-paced leadership within our organization. Your essential duties cover strategy, innovation, consumer confidence, process and management of the brand top to bottom. Collaboration is part of our culture and you will be responsible for ensuring that marketing strategies and activities are integrated across the enterprise. Sitting second in charge of the marketing department, you are viewed as a leader, to direct, evaluate and develop the team of marketing professionals within the organization!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Marketing;
- Postgraduate qualifications desirable;
- 5+ years of Commercial experience (Sales/ Trade Marketing/ Marketing);
- FMCG experience preferred.
Salary Range & Benefits
- Competitive base salary in addition to great rewards and incentives
- Flexible working hours
- Enjoy the difference - modern facilities, on-site gym, business casual dress, J-Shop, and free on-sight parking just to name a few of the benefits!
- Corporate Citizenship with staff at the heart of our charities- we engage our staff to know what causes matter to them most, this is a high priority for us
- In 2017 we were recognised as the Business Review Weekly’s (BRWs) 16th Best Workplace with less than 100 employees by the Great Place To Work Institute.
Click on the apply button if you are ready to join the SC Johnson team. If you have questions about this role email Kellie Kennedy or click apply for a confidential discussion.
At SC Johnson, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.