Associate Manager, Sales Account Management/ Key Account ManagerWarsaw, Poland Job ID 12437 Apply
As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the realization of sales and distribution targets within customer group. You will sell our products to the Polish trade partners and independently handle current clients.
In addition to the management of the customer P&L, the role is responsible for preparation and realization of year- end talks within agreed budgets as well as the preparation and handling of presentations to the customer of new products, promotions etc.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
We’re looking for a team player with a passion for sales and who enjoys working in a flexible and autonomous environment.
In addition to this the following is required:
- Degree level education or equivalent, emphasis on Sales & Marketing
- Commercial background
- Must be Fluent in English and Polish
- Must have Previous experience of Hyper Markets, Supermarkets or Cash & Carry
- Understanding and knowledge of the Polish & European trade environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to drive for results with high degree of initiative and speed
- Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment
In return we offer a competitive package which includes car, bonus, profit sharing and flexible working culture.