Senior Payroll Specialist - Warsaw PolandWarsaw, Poland Job ID 958 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for Senior Payroll Specialist - Warsaw - Poland
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
ROLE SUMMARYReporting to the EMEA payroll manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a global team who are expanding their operation to include a team in Warsaw and will be responsible for payroll across EMEA. Taking on responsibility for existing operational countries as well as project work to migrate new countries in to the team.
We are looking for people to have good analytical skills as well as Excel. You must be able to work as part of a team but also under your own initiative. You will also be working as part of a larger virtual team who are based in the UK.
Ensure accurate and timely payment of employees within the EMEA range of countries.
• Collate Workday payroll specific data.
• Collate non Workday payroll specific data.
• Release payroll data and any special instructions to Country Payroll Vendor.
• Receive payroll data from Country Payroll Vendor, confirm results.
• Work with internal SCJ areas (i.e., Finance, Treasury, GIA and Local HR Teams).
• Help to build an environment to stimulate creative thinking and innovation towards continuous improvement
• Foster a ‘great place to work’ environment
• Reducing complexity via LEAN methodologies
• Drive and sustain cross country process improvement and commonality, within the EMEA countries
• Coordinate with the payroll vendor on all matters related to payroll processing and reporting
• Ensure to address employees’ concerns and queries in a timely manner
• Record various payroll statics for KPI reporting.
• Ad-hoc projects as required
DESIRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures, essential.
• Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change
• Experience supporting senior management
• Ability to work across the globe and confidently work with Senior Stakeholders
• Strong drive for results, accuracy and control compliance
• Good communications skills, value added mentality and flexibility and adaptability
• The ability to use initiative and be proactive in anticipating problems which may occur
• Established payroll experience in SME organisation, ideally with EMEA exposure.
• A second European language would be desirable.
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.