Associate - Payroll Specialist - PolandWarsaw, Poland Job ID 958 Apply
Ensure accurate and timely payment of employees within the EMEA range of countries.
• Collate Workday payroll specific data.
• Collate non Workday payroll specific data.
• Release payroll data and any special instructions to Country Payroll Vendor.
• Receive payroll data from Country Payroll Vendor, confirm results.
• Work with internal SCJ areas (i.e., Finance, Treasury, GIA and Local HR Teams).
• Help to build an environment to stimulate creative thinking and innovation towards continuous improvement
• Foster a ‘great place to work’ environment
• Reducing complexity via LEAN methodologies
• Drive and sustain cross country process improvement and commonality, within the EMEA countries
• Coordinate with the payroll vendor on all matters related to payroll processing and reporting
• Ensure to address employees’ concerns and queries in a timely manner
• Record various payroll statics for KPI reporting.
• Ad-hoc projects as required
DESIRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of payroll processes and procedures, essential.
• Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and operate efficiently under continuous change
• Experience supporting senior management
• Ability to work across the globe and confidently work with Senior Stakeholders
• Strong drive for results, accuracy and control compliance
• Good communications skills, value added mentality and flexibility and adaptability
• The ability to use initiative and be proactive in anticipating problems which may occur
• Established payroll experience in SME organisation, ideally with EMEA exposure.
• A second European language would be desirable.
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.
The closing date for application for this role: 28/12/2018.