Manager, Marketing CommercializationYokohama, Japan Job ID 14601 Apply
- Responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across designated categories (Lifestyle Brands) in Japan.
- Oversees late commercialization and launch of NPD (Base and Expand) for the assigned Brands.
- Meet category objectives (volume, profit, velocity) that contribute to achieving the Country and/or Cluster business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement category/Brand strategy, deploying strategy in Country accordingly.
- Manage late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs (base, expand). Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure appropriate rollout of NPDs.
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input on concept development (securing cultural relevancy), develop BASES II inputs.
- Manage local social network community in accordance with Platform approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS for digital assets.
- Coordinate with Sales the planning of Consumer and Trade Promotions for assigned category.
- Track sales and shares for assigned category. Track NPD performance and course corrects.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Marketing or MBA education background
- Multi-functional background circa 10 years combined Marketing/Sales experience
- 10 years experience of understanding and knowledge of the Japan retail environment (or ability to quickly grasp this)
- Permanent: full time job
- Work location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
- Working hours: 9:00-17:30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.)
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com