Senior Associate, Marketing CommercializationYokohama, Japan Job ID 15382 Apply
The primary role is to initiate regular and on-going business analysis to support the category in the development and monitoring of the commercialization plans and to recommend strategic responses and/or corrective actions based on the synthesis of data. Also this role is responsible for leading the development and implementation of any agreed contingency activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the brand management initiatives translating global category strategies into local plans by channel and customers
- Provides specific input and requirements with Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in the Global platform as part of strategic plan development for the category
- Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market shares for the category
Required Skills/ Experiences/ Competencies:
- Japanese language capabilities at native level/ English language capabilities at business level
- 3 years marketing knowledge and experiences
- 3 years project management skills
- Permanent: Full time job
- Work location: Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
- Working hours: 9:00-17:30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com