Senior Associate, Marketing CommercializationYokohama, Japan Job ID 13326 Apply
To play a key role proactively in driving the implementation of effective marketing strategies and plans for new product in Japan to deliver sustainable business growth in regards to sales and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the brand management initiatives translating global category strategies into local plans by channel and customers.
- Provides specific input and requirements with Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in the Global platform as part of strategic plan development for the category.
- Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market shares for the category.
- Identify and make recommendation to Marketing Manager on priorities for rollout of qualified new products recognizing resources.
- Manage New Product Development process in the company ensuring incorporation of trade related issues in the planning with the Customer Marketing (Trade Marketing) team. This includes identifying new product development opportunities, packaging, go-to-market strategies and ensuring account review timings are met
- Demonstration of an understanding of the wider SCJ business needs and priorities (beyond assigned category) and actively seeks to drive improvement in business processes, add value to broader business issues and seeks to identify opportunities to improve business performance and profitability.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Japanese language capabilities (native level a must)
- English language capabilities (business level a must)
- Enough marketing knowledge and experiences
- Excellent project management skills
- Work location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
- Working hours: 9:00-17:30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.)
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com