Associate Manager, Retail Account Management (Medan)Jakarta, Indonesia; Rawamangun, Indonesia Job ID 17341 Apply
As the Associate Manager, Retail Account Management, you will need to have strong understanding of market, customers dynamic, knowledge in shopper marketing, trade fund budget management, supply chain operations to create and execute business strategies as well as plans in North Sumatera region. You will be responsible to identify and develop customer strategic business plan for SC Johnson (SCJ) in assigned customers, implementation of SCJ Category vision while ensuring the targeted profit and sales. You will take part in driving sales, market share, customer contribution for SCJ category by implementation and optimization of category strategies within the assigned customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support sales or distributor teams and suppliers with updated sales information
- Reinforcement of support for implementing global sales system
- Develops report templates to aid the sales team better in analyzing trends and performance indicators
- Leads report simplification, ensuring that current and future sales reports provide appropriate utility to the sales or other related teams and suppliers
- Support distributor sales team in system training and system data maintenance
- Update product pricing in the system and manage inventory
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's in business or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant function within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.